On Monday I begin a three city tour of my new play, a one-person, multi-character, multi-gender play, Transfigurations — Transgressing Gender in the Bible , which explores the lives of transgender Bible characters. On Tuesday August 26, 2008 I will present the play at the headquarters of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) 1640 Rhode Island Ave, Washington, DC. An hors d’oeuvres reception begins at 5:30 PM with the performance starting at 6:00 pm. On Wednesday I fly to Seattle, Washington for the Gender Odyssey Conference where I will mostly soak in the many amazing workshops, but I will also offer Transfigurations as a workshop on Sunday afternoon. Then I fly to New Orleans to take part in the Many Stories One Voice Conference . In addition to performing Transfigurations, I will also attend and present at For Such a Time as This: A Transgender Pre-Event. The last time I presented the play was earlier in the summer in Malta. The response there surprised me with many people telling me how...
Comments
It's funny because it's true.
Yes, I imagine it's exactly like that. I'm sure they must have outsourced it by now, how could anyone keep up?
The comment about escalating the call to second line support almost made me snort my liver out through my nose i was laughting so d**n hard!
You're a genius, keep up the good work.
Tiga.
Left me trying to imagine what sort of music they might have used whilst you were 'on hold'... not the Brokeback soundtrack anyhow!
This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website
Obat gatal Kudis/gudik
Walatra Gamat Emas Kapsul
Vitamin Untuk Kesehatan Anak
Penyebab sering mimisan
Cara Mengatasi Cacar Air
Cara Menghilangkan Kantung mata
michael kors outlet
nike shoes
goyard handbags
polo ralph lauren
kobe byrant shoes
air jordan
lebron 14
hermes belt
supreme clothing