On Monday I begin a three city tour of my new play, a one-person, multi-character, multi-gender play, Transfigurations — Transgressing Gender in the Bible , which explores the lives of transgender Bible characters. On Tuesday August 26, 2008 I will present the play at the headquarters of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) 1640 Rhode Island Ave, Washington, DC. An hors d’oeuvres reception begins at 5:30 PM with the performance starting at 6:00 pm. On Wednesday I fly to Seattle, Washington for the Gender Odyssey Conference where I will mostly soak in the many amazing workshops, but I will also offer Transfigurations as a workshop on Sunday afternoon. Then I fly to New Orleans to take part in the Many Stories One Voice Conference . In addition to performing Transfigurations, I will also attend and present at For Such a Time as This: A Transgender Pre-Event. The last time I presented the play was earlier in the summer in Malta. The response there surprised me with many people telling me how...
Comments
Oh, wait, you talk to me on the phone. You're used to it, I guess. ;)
I'll be in middle TN this weekend for my show at TN Tech on Sunday. I should be on the MTSU campus on Mon or Tue. Nothing planned, just hanging with my friend Scott. It would be great to meet up with you if you are free.
Peterson
Marvin, you forgot to ask Peterson when he stopped beating his wife!
What kind of loaded (and disrespectful) first question was that?
And, Peterson, why didn't you correct the man?
puzzled
\