On Monday I begin a three city tour of my new play, a one-person, multi-character, multi-gender play, Transfigurations — Transgressing Gender in the Bible , which explores the lives of transgender Bible characters. On Tuesday August 26, 2008 I will present the play at the headquarters of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) 1640 Rhode Island Ave, Washington, DC. An hors d’oeuvres reception begins at 5:30 PM with the performance starting at 6:00 pm. On Wednesday I fly to Seattle, Washington for the Gender Odyssey Conference where I will mostly soak in the many amazing workshops, but I will also offer Transfigurations as a workshop on Sunday afternoon. Then I fly to New Orleans to take part in the Many Stories One Voice Conference . In addition to performing Transfigurations, I will also attend and present at For Such a Time as This: A Transgender Pre-Event. The last time I presented the play was earlier in the summer in Malta. The response there surprised me with many people telling me how...
Comments
Thanks
Clint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5HimGZA8s4
Yeah folks, feel free to let other folks know.
yeah, he is a sweetie and intelligent too. Kinda like you, just in Twink form.
I actually left Randy a voice mail before I blogged or shared anything, but he has yet to respond. I was hoping to talk with him first before writing about this. But, I guess he stands by his words and that is enough.
So then there is some disconnect in Exodus. You have the big heads saying one thing and the local chiefs doing something different. Perhaps Exodus doesn't have control over their member ministries.
Just a little bit.
i actually wrote randy an e-mail right after the adam carolla show (i happened to catch it). i got the auto-generated response which said if i was "gay identifed" that he doesn't have on-line discussions and that even if i wasn't "gay identified" and had valid questions that he doesn't have discussions.
i see that he has now responded, although i'm not of the mind that it really clears up anything.
j.
I don't regret pushing this issue, but I would have preferred a private discussion.